martes, 15 de julio de 2014

One last kiss

You just killed me. I hate you. I hate how the world is mocking us. How everything is perfectly arranged to be impossible. I hate how far you are from me, not only in distance but also in our feelings.

I would cry for you if you tell me that's enough to stay here, with me. Hugging. Chatting. Laughing.
But no... it's not enough. It will never be enough. Not for this world, not for this stupid society that would never accept it. Not for the future. Never.

But I had to let you know that I am here for you. And I'll be there for you forever. Even when the world decides that we cannot be together...I'll be there. And I tried, and tried, and tried to show it to you. Unsuccessfully perhaps; with feelings that you might have confused with passion, curiosity. But no... it was not that. It will never be like that. Love? Ugh... love is hard. Love is painful. Do I want that pain? You are worth it, no doubt. I can happily accept the pain; but I cannot let you suffer for me. I don't want to hurt you.

But I'm already in pain. Cause it really hurts. Cause it's almost impossible for me to handle this. Cause I do want to be with you, but I have no idea about my own feelings, and I have even less idea about yours.

What will happen? I don't know.
Are we going to be together some day? I have to say that probably no, although it hurts quite a lot.

I will always wish to be at your side. But for now, I just want one of the best things I have received:

A kiss.
One last kiss.




____________________________________________________________________


Un último beso

Morí. Me mataste. Te odio. Odio cómo el mundo se burla de nosotros. Cómo todo está perfectamente arreglado para que sea imposible. Odio lo lejos que estás de mí, no sólo en distancia, pero también en sentimientos.

Lloraría por ti si me dijeras que eso es suficiente para que te quedaras aquí, conmigo. Abrazándonos. Platicando. Riendo. Pero no... no es suficiente. Nunca será suficiente. No para este mundo, no para esta sociedad estúpida que nunca lo aceptaría. No para el futuro. Nunca.

Pero tenía que demostrarte que estoy aquí para ti. Y que estará ahí por siempre. Incluso cuando el mundo decida que no podemos estar juntos... estaré ahí. Y traté, y traté, y traté de probártelo. Sin éxito, quizás. Con sentimientos que tu pudiste haber confundido con pasión, curiosidad, tentación. Pero no... no era eso. Nunca será así. Amor? Ugh... el amor es difícil. El amor es doloroso. ¿Quiero ese dolor? Tú lo vales, sin duda. Puedo aceptar felizmente ese dolor, pero no puedo dejar que sufras por mí. No quiero lastimarte.

Sin embargo, yo ya tengo ese dolor. Porque me es casi imposible manejar esto. Porque quiero estar contigo, pero no tengo idea de mis propios sentimientos, e incluso tengo menos idea de los tuyos.

¿Qué pasará?  No lo sé.
¿Estaremos juntos algún día? Tengo que decir que probablemente no, aunque me duele muchísimo.

Siempre desearé estar a tu lado, pero por ahora... sólo quiero una de las mejores cosas que he recibido:

Un beso.
Un último beso.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario